StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Monday, July 04, 2005

3 days!!~ For GoodnEss saKe i been losin My voice for tat terrIBle past 3 daes... It nt gg sound good to be speakin in tat sasa tone. Fews days been veri Busy... wkin long hrs.. so many task on hands. Nw sound to me 24 hr per dae is reaLLi NT enufF 2 satisfied me
There is alwas HopeS in life when target are being set. I create myself a lasting target ... hw long i gg achieved depends on me & also hw many miles i gg faced before reaching my actual target. Look further , facing longer obstacle gotten be e main key. I realised tat when one's getting tired of its target , it gg beyond it difficulties regardless of how near towards it target. I often bring myself guessing ... wondering about the path i going thru. Endin up the most painful path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home