StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

At home obessing...I like to smile and pose. When u get to see ur beloved one smile is the most happiest moment of your. I like to see the happiest part of me and hoping one day i get to see the happiest part of my beloved one.
Is raining outside heavily.. I still can rem the days he got dreached because of me. Sharing one umbrealla however I gt all dry. keke. I m an emotional type girl easily get touched by someone when i saw someone sacrified something for me. I still can remember the days he waited for me off work and the times he study when i force him. All the perfect moments that truely deeply engraved in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home