Today is the inservice day. Its seem to be a long dragging day. Early in the morning receiving two long talks on HIV and SSB. However luckily the topic nt to dry till i can fall slp la. Until lunch time we get to haf a small celebration of hari raya and deepavali. Filled with buffet meals of muslim foods. I din managed to eat much , maybe not comfortable with the kind smell of food taste. Ha . Typical chinese me. Missed my mum cooking at that times. In terms of food I m kinda particular. However I dun get tired easy over my beloved food. The dancer at stage performing was excellent i shld sae. There is a 30th lucky draws. Charlotte and me was telling derrick if we eva kana help us get the prize fr stage. Cos it be very embrassed. Den I heard them say "cynthia from QT" OMg! speak of the devil. And so do charlotte get the 28th prize. Anyway your be wondering wad the prize i get . It look so big by is just digital camera ...I haven finish my sentences .. is kit set. haha. beta then nth anyway.*winkz*
Second part back to the classroom for the external talk on family violence. Erm.. I shld say is kinda interesting and useful. But I was too tired and almost dozed off. As the talk going on, couldn't help myself tinking whether my future family will encountered such stage? Oh. *pray* noooo.. I will kick my spouse seh! Ops.. After that I jus wish to go home fast and hav a bath then watch my 'gong' show.
Was raining.. One accident occured on me. Omg! while i was trying get into the train in jurong east. Passengers was alots so i let out some space to let getting off passengers and I trying get in the corner when one stupid man just push me as if I was invisible .. Omg! I nearly fall bt was hold on by a man. he was nice. Howver erm.. nt the prince type. haiz .. wasted.. If not.. hahahahz.. nahz..
Another nite.. these fews nites was kinda tough on me. There is smthin on my mind tat created the loneliness on me. Living my life happily and fulfilling was my wish. Everydae i bringing this hopes in my mind to carry on. One particular day I knew my prince will be there smiling for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home