StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Itz was a tiring exhausted duty for the three days. Doing morning , Nite , Nite shift. The body is like tearing apart. Am i so weak mahz. Mayb I jus dun kinda like the kind of feeling. It feel so sucky. The first thin get home is get into comfortable bed and hav a great slp.
These fews daes isn't feelin ani beta.I alwas wanna get the best thing and perfect moment and achievement in life, ther is alwas obstacle tat i ought to go thru. Work is the defination of mark of life. I hoping jus to live my life in happily everydae. I been alwas bringin this everydae. Maybe I too adore the kind of feelin tat normally get myself into water.
A problem hope it jus been solved. Hoping. It nt too tat bad bahz. It not easy to hate someone but however it so hard pain when he dun get wad u mean and continue in making my life miserable .. the fear and scared slowly come..I wish to forget the unhappiness and started the new leaf of my life.
I drawn all my attention slowly to .. And finally realised wad my heart wan. I'll pray and continue praying. I not gg to step wrong in another step. *Promise* Whar i going do now is slowly in achieving my target. . Ther be one particular day .. I be the real princess. Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home