StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The day I went museum with mr bear. The singapore museum. Is a well experience feeling. Full of singapore history. I cant get enough of it. A ticket of SGD$5 (with the shown of adult ezlink card) discount. This ticket will get you into the history and art gallery. History gallery had to viewed first as it closed at 5pm. Before you go in, they will issued you a system ear peice each to followed the instruction to listen and go one step at a time. This is a whole wide spore history. And guess wad . bear and me went at 2pm and till 5pm it closes we haven finish our tour of the history gallery. We only end at the japanese occupation and annouced to be leave. I would say is A FULL wide tour tat you never get enough. Afterwhich we proceeded to the art gallery and made a short and sweet tour. Bear then complaint hungry and we proceeded to have our sweet dinner at lao bei jing. Kind of have a rush one then we went to catch Eagle Eye. Long show which I find it abit dragging not straight to point. I dun really like.
On the 04/10/2008 is my buddy colleague valent wedding, went for his wedding dinner held at bukit batok civil servant club which is a pure chinese wedding with no other races. A simple and cartoon wedding. He was lit drunk for that night. haha.. blushing him running to each table for photoshoot. I wishes him a blessing happiness lifelong with his wife.
After tat all these days , i been busying with lotsa work tasking. With my court trail coming up. A busy non-stop days. i m seriously super exhausted. A pamper spa would be wad I wish for. Due to the tiring feelin, kept throwing my temper on my bear. He would at times get confused about my attitude, always there cheering me up and pampering me. I love when he tried ways to pamper me. He will always drove me to eat even at wee hours whenever I get angry for his lateness.. winkz* becos I lurve to eat...haha... But this bear always ctrol wad I eat , say I order n order but cant finish... lalallalala...
I miss him. Waiting for him to end his course and bring me out to eat.. hahaaaa..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home