StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It look so cool to be in this uniform...Its not the normal one I wear to work but this is the tough one week training after I gone thru den I get wear. We are just like the tough girl. It written clearly on our face " Dun mess around with us girls!!!!"
I am proud to be in the special women team. ... Just finished the refresher course on 15th. My hand is already aching and tmr I still got PDT recertificate. Upcoming AEMM depolyment going to keep all of my work mates really busy. But what to do.....? That our job.
I am having an RC meeting to attend later. Feeling so tired after yesterdae outing with the crazy gals. Have a fantastic meal... Hmmm.. Some how feel that I should start training.. physically..I going to be super busy.. Oh Gosh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home