StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Blogging probably the best way out to really expressed how I feel. luckily not much ppl noe bout my blog,. Todae woke up early to spring cleaning my room and helping my mum with the arranging and mopping and cleaning of house.Then together with mum went to NTUC to purchase last min shopping.The sweat tat going down my neck shown how much effort of mine. Together with two new guest that the reunion dinner was special....
After that went to catch movie of CJ7. Was a comedy and touching stories. Tat bear was laughing all way out.I did drop tears. erm.. i m abit emotional lar. Recommended to watch.!!.
Something seem to be missing. It just goes not right. It was so accurate the horoscope for 2008. I hope together can faced thru. Mayb because i dunwan to fail again. But this time round, I m sure I really cherish. A war..with tears and pain in heart. But it was resolved in the end. Thank goodness.!! I wanna tell s much that I realli felt - comfortable -happiness-joy-fun-relaxed-energetic-....! I really do. Somehow it just had to be a scar that I had. I wanna to make a perfect one. I want.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home