StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Monday, November 12, 2007

A tired day with the continuous of extra night shift. This resulted I get into a bad cold and with the down pour of illness. I can't help in sneezing and feeling so feverish.Came home , seen the worried face of my mum. Just cannot take it that I had to went see a doctor at about 1400hr.
Tommorrow is my morning shift again, luckily told yuwei to change the duty with me. Afraid I might not able make it to stay till 10pm. Omg! I can't fall ill. There still got a depolyment of Asean Summit coming. Gosh..Hate this kind of feeling. I not going let that virus to came conquer me again. Here go my princess spiritBlockquote yeah!
On the 16th Nov got to attend an interview for Super women tactical team.I will be certified for that. Wondering I can make it not. If make it, it gotten be a tough training.Someone told me, I am too active. Hmm.. thinking through.. I am not afraid of anything. I want to do the best for everything.
IPPT hadn't get to completed. Planning to start my training when this illness hit me badly. I will do it after recovered.
Days had passed and slowly the times is outstanding the age of ones.Achievements is the goal in life.I am feeling much better in mood.Fore seeing a lots of things made me learn. I like the way of life I am having through. Nothing going hit me again. I know what i should do and don't. I cherish what I have now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home