StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Today training was tough.. Mayb because of my exhausted body. I din gif my all-ways out tt incharge commented me. Haiz.. My thumb gt sprin tat why stopped. . Tink they might consider whether wan put me in the team again nt... =(
Sometimes really wanna get the best of it.. bt ther is alwas obstruction. ARg..z when tis goin end ? I dunwan everytime regret in the things I do.. Hate this kind of feelin.. I wan achievement feeling. Tmr gt the court hearing for one of a stupid case tat I had to attend which i cant go fer the last training. Which area can i realli do well..? Wondering. IF a wish can be granted i jus wish i can be happie wif my life.
Not back yet.. Hw much i really miss.. the comfort tots , the soothing advise, the one to look for.I wanna shout .. realli wanna shout out loud... To the extend tat everyone in the earth can hear me. If tat kind of voice is the woes tat in my body to rid offf... I will do it.
No matter wad choices and attempts made.. Dun regret and dun giv up.. tolerate till the end. One particular day there will be choices and chance to prove it wrong.The songs express the feelin i m feeling now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home