StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Friday, November 02, 2007

Ended my two days first aid rescue course. well.. I cannot say myself are well trained but at least I am confidence enough. Its a very enrichment and knowledgeable course and I really enjoyed taking it.I had passed my theory and practical test with first attempt. During the CPR, we never get to practice hand on but we were all given a demonstration first. so during the CPR practical , I was given a scenario that a lady in orchard road was unconscious with mouth bleeding lying down. Quite an interesting one! luckily my 2 partners and me managed to do the first step correctly. Haha.. But the blowing part I keep on getting orange light and is I need so much energy to get green light. Which mean I do not blow enough air inside. Where else my other partner keep getting the red light which mean blow too much. So funny. In the end , I still manage to score well.
Lastly great to announce Big bear just making a greatest decision of life on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home