StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Todae is the competition. And it ended. Is not bout the result.. IS all bout the spirit. The spirit delta had given .. and is the greatest achivement and exposure tat i eva made. I shall nv forget. I like dragonboat .. cos is bout team work , endurance .. etc. A nv give-up feeling.. This should be done for all. 3 cheers for delTa Dragons!!!!
After tat went for lao pa sa to makan.. A great feast and headed home. So tired and the aching feeling still there. However tmr still hav to work.. hee. Career still come first.
Finally Wad i been waiting .. had come.. So so happie.. I shall not say further here. IS a happiness tat I jus wish to keep to myself. Now really can see hw much much i realli understand my heart.
Is the night times againz.. a night tat ended a day again. Sometimes realli wish times can stopped maybe jus a while.. Hwever it alwas drifted away without we knowing. Shall upload the foto soonx..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home