Xmas 2007 is approaching...a town walk with my old great frd janelle after our dine at waraku. I felt so excited to celebrate the 2007 xmas. But guess I only get to join the celebration on the actual day 25th dec. 24th eve of xmas I'll be working. Hmm.. That day dinner with janelle was a beautiful one..I can feel the atmosphere of us happily indulge to the world of us conversation. awaiting for the next catch up...yeah!


Brought myself a sony digital camera. 8.1 mega pixel. Wow.. hahaha.. Jus because simply I adore taking photographs. That bear barging about the free gifts on the promoter guy. Poor promoter guy had to tolerate his joker character and given me a green camera pouch free. I like this camera alots.. Its my first camera. I get to take a lots photographs!After the asean summit , my work back to normal.. However,still unable get that break to rest. December is the month of wedding and festival and especially marked the end of year 2007.Well..as for me I got to attend two weddings . On 16th and 23th of my colleagues.Month of my colleagues clearing their leave. I hardly get squeeze my name to the leave list. Heard the news about the 5 dragon boat tragedy news. My heart sunk.I can feel how it happened as I was a dragon boat player too. You know is not easy to let a dragon boat over turn. As a dragon boat consist of many players compared to a banana boat. That obstacle should be quite strong that turn that boat to the sea.Many question posed on the safety jacket. Frankly speaking I am a non swimmer , I will wear my safety jacket. However, there is no rules on to wear safety jacket. In spore,player will be advised to wear safety jacket.The five player is spore glory to take part in the competition in Cambonia. The lost of the glory and fantastic player is saddening. Their names will be stayed high up in spore flag. Phew~ .. my leg is aching. Due to the paint ball event on thursday held at orchid country club. Is a team bonding activities. Luckily me, I never get hit by any paint ball. Of cos.. I ambushed well.we formed a team of 5, objectives is get the target hit down and grabbed the basket to the end. If the other team hit you, will be fail.The shortest time will be the champion. Each time, 2 teams will completed against each other. Well.. my team din go to the final.However one of my colleagues team got to final and get the champion. It a exhausted game, need a lots of running. Some of them get hit by paint ball. ended blue black in skin. For goodness sake , is painful lo..Tmr is satursday. Finally get a weekend off.Planning to go for a run and foot massage. I need a relaxation. !!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home