StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Sunday, November 18, 2007

This is such a prestige golf club of sentosa. I just got to be there for some work purpose. Is too luxurious for me to enjoy there.I was exhausted spending whole day there. The 2007 Asean Summit is here now. All the delegates are in spore. And that came another international major depolyment for me.Tommorrow is the start of the night shift of me going to endure the tough workload. Enduring the week over.The big bear is missing. Road closure is starting. Hoping this time round the Asean summit could bring greater economic growth and development to singapore and other countries.Xmas is also coming..This year I guess I m working on Xmas eve. last year xmas I enjoyed a special one with him. This year perhaps it gotten be different without him...-_- Bt aniwae is still a season festival. Planning to have turkey and log cake. wondering will I get my wish.Possibilities is always in widen range.Guess going to get myself a Xmas present after getting my pay.
Mentioning about work. I hardly had enough time to gather and catch up with my frd. I really so disappointed as they always getting so hard to race that particular time with me. Gotten follow-up with this.....I am so sorry dearest.. ! People rest I work, people work I rest. That my life. I am training for the incoming standard chartered Run 2007 starting this coming december 02 too. Just took part as a lifestyle event.
Now is pasting 1am. Guess going take my night dream.I miss ... I miss...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home