The PSSC'Dragon Boat competition on 31th January held at Kallang ended. The event was a annual competition for all division. I was in the mixed and women team. Woaw.. was really tough and challenging. I am a dragonboat rower however my division not many really is the expert in the dragon boat and we only had one week training for our division compare to others. Especially me .. my team leader do not allowed me to excuse from work and go for the training. However guess what .. our women team got into final. However din managed to get any of the 3d place. Competitors was strong. But we girls really did a very good job. Hurray!!! Yours guys rockZ! During the event we enjoyed shouting and going all the way out. I began to like this sport more and more. The bad things is I go myself a bit tanned for the CNY liao. Oh Shit..~
The next event coming out PSSC 's Cross country 5km run coming on 27th Feb. I going trained for that! Ops.. Getting myself more in sports. I love the feeling of sweating out!!.. This is what I Am...!
22th January also attended my friend wedding dinner at expo together with my brother. 40 tables in the expo...wahahhaa.. that a huge wedding dinner to hold. The Blissful and happy all reflected in the both new's wed face.I felt so happy for them. There goes my though when will it be my turn. My brother will alwayss disturb me with " when will I be the VIP seat" hahahhaaz.. how I wish. But u know beautiful things need to be waited.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home