A dine in with my mum and bear.Looking so tired after my night shift as usual...Work load is getting more and more heavy. Dealing with it and handling with the stress is not easy. Best of it,luckily I noe how to pamper myself with great foodie and massage spa and the perfect run. tomorrow is my morning shift again. Is a raining season..Can't forget an umbrella filled to my bag. I wanting to go shopping, but hardly gt a time yet. Pending first bah. Wanna to revamped my wardrobe. And not forgetting my routine beauty kits (A Must for every women). After much consideration, I intend to got myself the eyemask gel whih I longed for SGD$154. Which kip worrying about that pricey. Also signed up the hair treatment. Oh Gosh.. Had to start to ctrl my plunging.~
One particular day I going to achieve all my target. One day...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home