StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Times passed so fast tat I hardly get to breath. 2007 sooner came to a end and here came another season of 2008. what my new year resolution ler? Planning to take up new course? I wanna to learn new thing every year. A qoute state " Man never fails to learn to success" Attended my colleague wedding at holiday Inn hotel on 22th december. So blissful of the newly couple. Was kinda alone at that wedding , cos all came with their partner.. However I got my partner for the day. Which is Regina. She been with me the whole night. Regina is one of my colleague daughter. She is the litte princess. The bad thing is different table from her but she never failed to hopped to my table everytime to come find me. Haha.. So cuttie of her.. everyone tot she like my sister or daughter. The food at that dinner was kinda nice. especially the abalone with sea cucumber.I felt this is a very romantics wedding , can feel the love in the air of the couple.The groom even sang a song to the bride when she enter. It bring up the whole atmosphere and it never been even better with my naughty colleague shouting the "Yam sey". The never ending "Yam sey" I hereby wishing John and Josephine.. "Happy Marriage!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home