StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Saturday, May 03, 2008

It been sometimes since i ill. it started with a dry cough den slowly turned to running nose and now I hardly can speak. I been hoping for a chance to turn well... however it turned worst. yesterdae doctor told me that I am diagnosed with influenza.. so called stage 3 flu aka common flu.. aniwae... it not somethin that serious lah jus tat need lotsa rest to get well... without much saying doctor given me 2 days MC. He say I need rest and come back to him if i still not well. .. .~Alrite and tat cost me SGD$45... haha.. and dunnoe what super antibotics make me so drowsy... giggy.. and there keep me lying in my bed. .. This can consider my break...from my work. However the active me just wanna go out ... but my body dun allowed me ..=(
Sometimes .... I just wondered whether i this good for me to have a good rest in weekend. Hmmm.. staying at home isn't tat back but I m not used to it .. haha.. I m alwas so busy. Every minutes to me is soo important.. Is like I m rushing to something. .Yes perphaps ...i m planning to some big event in the coming year.. hopefully my hopes goes on smoothly.. I pray...~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home