StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Monday, March 10, 2008

On 07th MArch , my best gurl bdae. we had a chill session @ the clinic. It been so long that we nv club and just a simple chill out session. Perhaps all grow up ler...
Something just bothering me. I don't understand why people just like to spread thing around. Maybe in my work,this the trend of them.Come'on your are grow up already! When can stop behaving like a 3 years old kids. In School , perhaps it is. When bear tell me that , it is more like a plot. It do makes sense.I only apreciate people who don't do thing behind people back. Who don't wear a mask in front of people. And considerate people stand. Please kindly spare a tot before you make any step. The outcomes never know. It becoming more scary that I dunoe who the real one and bad one.Some how I just realised my real friend is who.
Anyway, there is bound to be ups & downs. I will withstand and fight it thru. I am content with what I have now. With my beloveds who stand by me.Is more than I can ask for.
The yearly Dinner & dance is coming this wednesday. The theme is F1. Sianz.. I got a bruise on my shoulder. Now dunoe what to wear.Hmm.. Intend to get a simple dress will do. What I wear, I will still pretty mah. hahahaha =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home