StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Times is what I need.. I still feeling sad that can't give bear a better birthday celebration. A simple dinner is what I can give him and even the present i gotten gave him also had to delay. haiz..Luckily , he did not mind about it. On 23rd July 2009 , we went to catch a movie " Plastic city" and to our disappointment. From the start to the end of the movie we don' understand what the movie trying to tell us. Maybe we not so artistic to watch such an "artistic" movie. After which, went to our usual italian restaurant to have a romantic dinner. After the dinner , end up we both feeling kinda drowsy. And I actually drank 3/4 of the white wine bottle. OMG!~!
Got home , I actually accidentally pour water on him ended him in a drown state.. keke.. Sorry lar.. !~~ hahha I din meant to do tat.. Bear then exclaimed " what a birthday he had." The worst of all , on his actual birthday I had to go for my recertification. Pengx... whatever , it is we believe that everyday we are happy o have each other around , it don't have to be a special day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home