Its late at nite... could'nt get to sleep perhaps becos I not working tommorrow hence don't wanne wasted the peaceful night... I was watching the esipodes of 碧血盐枭. This is what bear say I am too addictive to HK drama.. Seeing him sleeping jus beside me ...and I catching the show. , feel so good. If not, normally I be watching alone till morning. Watched night in museum with bear on sunday. A kinda of comedy show. ?I like it but bear say normal only. .. He only like those chim chim type of movie... haiz... Was so happy as we went to arcade and he caught a small blue bear for me. Wanna catch that mickey mouse in one of the machine but.... that tupid dumb dumb machine bluff people one. Once caught it , the hand-grip will let go.. Made me @#^&%@!!~!! i was not feeling well due to the cramps and pain in my gastric satursday that made me by no choice goto took mc... Bear will blame me by saying in a heart-pain face "Everytime you need to take an injection every month"He even wanne buy a sodium cholorine at home to drip on me"(cos 'i am alwas under that drip).. What the....... My gastric is alwas giving me problem..just hope one particular day , someone could find a cure for me,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home