On 30/11/2008 attended liting wedding. Was a romantic one . Guess liting must be overjoyed! She will definitely feel the most happiest gal in the world. Her solemnization was held in the dinner, which was like hong kong style. Given her my best blessing. It was honour of me get to attend the special day of hers. ("Liting! Congratulation" !!!!")
This is my 3rd wedding I attended for november. Upcoming 2 more weddings on december. Omg ! I going broke.Whenever, I attended my fren's wedding , I felt so envious of them , found their life-times partner. wondering when will it be my turn. ? I remember in the old school times , i kept telling myself I wanted to get married. My frens will always tot I be the first one. haha.... But ............... ! Erm... I wanna a great and fabulous one! And the most important is with someone of my be -lovable which is my lifetime partner. Having found someone of your love is not easy. Get to spend the whole life-times with someone you love was like a heaven to a girl. Old people said "婚姻是女人最大的幸福!任何你最爱的人在一起, 是最重要的!"
I shall consider the most 幸福女人liaozx...因为我找到我一身最爱的人。不管发生摄么事我知道大雄会在我身边永远陪着我。
1) He made you laugh when you re sad
2) He protected and secured you
3) He tried all ways to make you smile everyday
4) He made you smile when you think of him
5) He made you feel you are someone worth it for him
6) He changed for you
7) He care and love about your everything including your family
8) He share every single things with you
9) He trust you completely
10) He accept your every fault and negative points.
Congraulation !!!!!! My bear had done all 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!
结下的话我想跟我最爱的人表白:谢谢你然我体会到阵阵的爱意!我心会有你在我身边。
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home