The days after warded. Illness not being cure and finding a cause to my illness seem to be an investigation to doctor. I am getting worried and tired of going to the hospital like my 2nd home. I was acquired to go through an surgery on the 19th. OMG! my heart was like sunken when I heard that. Bear was always there comfort me but I knew deep inside he is more then worried then me. Still wane act hero comfort me. The after illness days, went through check up at tan tock seng on 05/11/2008 , we went to the lao hong kong to have our lunch. The foodie there was fantastic. Is a Cantonese type of dish.The Dim sum is cheap and nice. Bear commented so much nicer then Yam Cha. We then scrolled around at novena square then headed to the town. Bear then needed to attend meeting at Lengkok Bahru, I tagged along and waited 4 him inside the car with my DS accompany. He took one hour to come out and as usual complaining about the meeting stuffs, wasting his time. Haix... Bear brought me a Armani sunglasses which I wanted so much... I can't help to kept taking photographs with it. It look so nice on me. haha... Watched the news, oBAMA won the election and is the upcoming president for America. I was so happy as I also wanna him to won as I believe he will made changes to the economic. Bear replied me " 黑人will support him " What the hell! Re you saying I m 黑人.欺有尺你! He then there grinning.
Labels: After illness-days

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home