StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Friday, November 28, 2008

I think i been veri suay... ! My LG secret dropped inside toilet bowl and gone. The worst thing is tat I tried to bluff to the service provider that it was spoilt and the phone is still under warranty but whoes noes the battery of the phone had proven that it was drown by water. The battery from white turn orange. And warranty not counted. Omg ! And I had to pay SGD$220 to get it done. Den my bear exclaimed to get a new one instead. I was looking at him when he get my hint ... and say will think about it first. -_-!!!!.
This morning, I accidentally stepped on my specs and there goes one "poke" sound, just like an elephant had stepped on something. Oh my holy Shit! I broke my specs and into two pieces. Ouch! my leg was bleeding too.. My heart is more painful than my leg. Is a new specs.... ArgggZ.. I called up bear and he is more angry then me.... I allowed him to shout on the phone for about 5minutes then he turned softly and asked " Did you injured?"
Haix.. I really unlucky seh .... I m super sad. Even though yesterday went for the PSA sport and achieved good result. I m into final for my 400m n relay. The 4x100m relay , we got it silver. 2th in position. Seriously , I never even trained... Is down much to my standard. Will trained well before the final on 18th December.
Yesterdae , waited for my bear and accompany him to air-port to fetch his buddy and returned his car. From CCK to Airport... Was like veri far. Bear and me then discussed about our upcoming overseas trip to Hong Kong together with my brother and frens. So excited! It would estimated on Feburary 2009. I was so overly-excited about it when bear kept cooling me down and replied "Ok Ok Ok" yar yat !!! Just sort of entertained me only.haix.. always like tat.
Having my nite shift later , gotten have some nap.....tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home