StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Friday, November 21, 2008

This is the post with no pictures. How much words that can express how I feel now. My emotional feeling is just too much to tolerate. Sometimes, I really hate myself. I duneo why. I just feeling too much emotional and self fish. Perhaps, one fine particular dae I m able to figure out.
I always felt uneasy n uncomforted and I will want to change myself to make a better me. I will going to make a change to myself again. Yes! Tat right! I decided to go for the dental. I going shop n shop. I going for a long miles run. I going to eat the best out of it............. Until I feel better. Happy is my logo. My bear will accompany me right? *Editor tears flows*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home