StArISHzz DReAmYz

LiVinz In DreAmlaNdX. FaraWaYz CarRiEs WishIn HopES..StAr TwiNKIn HiGH aboVe awaItIn..a ShINNin OnEs

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

He is cheeky , proud , loving , caring aand naughty.
She is playful , childish , cheerful , loving and naughtier.
So wen the two combination = Crazy couple
That is when we always having a tiff and arguing. We would fight till we physically injured eachother. And the funniest thing is we love to being like this. Bear will a times exclaimed : " 宝贝!我喜欢看你生气的face! " I almost want faint!
but i knew i will alwas won cos he hurt to see me drop tears.
I am so fortunate and happy in walking down the route with him.
Yesterday , bear came down to my north house from his west home to deliver my cartons of drinks and my manjong set . He then fetch me and my brother to stella house to play manjong. Despite , he got to work tommorrow. I asked him why he came all the way down. He simply reply"我要看我的宝贝!“
=====================================================================
Chinese new year is coming! The 2009 cow year! I m anticipating the festival. It be full of red packets received , gathering for reunion dinner ,visiting , joys and laughter , prayer ,new clothes ,gambling , food , sweet and ba gua!!(my fav)! Yeah! My plan from day one to seven is full. I love the eve of the chinese new year the best! Tat is when my family members will all be having reunion dinner. The poor bear and me had to eat both side. My family and his family. keke... but the love eating me .. will be the most happier one! .................................!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home